FM Kelly & Company, as a debt collector on your behalf will handle any overdue account. We will discuss how best to tailor the action we take to your specific requirements. The services we offer include:
- Pre-Legal Actions - Furnishing of Demand letters.
- Issue of Proceedings - A Summons is issued and served on the debtor by post.
- Substituted Service - If the debtor refuses mail a Court Order is obtained for service by other means.
- Defended Hearings - Where the debtor defends the action we attend court with you to prove the debt on your behalf.
- Judgement - In undefended cases we obtain judgment through the Court Office without having to attend court.
- Foreign Judgments - We can apply to the High Court to have judgments obtained outside Ireland (but within the EU) deemed valid within our jurisdiction.
- Registration of Judgment -Where appropriate we may Register the judgement in the Trade Gazettes.
- Lodgement with the Sheriff - He or She is a Court Officer entitled to seize goods to discharge the debt.
- Enforcement -We obtain a Court Order directing the debtor to pay the debt in fixed instalments.
- Judgement Mortgage - We can register the judgment as a mortgage on property owned by the debtor.
- Orders for Sale -We can seek an Order on foot of such a Mortgage to sell property and discharge the debt.
- Bankruptcy - Where the debtor has sufficient funds we may apply to have him or her declared Bankrupt.
- Liquidations -We may seek to have a company liquidated.
- Examination of Company Directors - Where directors are liable for Company debts we will pursue the directors.
- Investigations - We can initiate private investigations of debtors to provide a financial profile.
- Tracing - Where debtors have left their address we can employ a tracing agent to establish their current whereabouts.
- Company Searches - We can supply general and detailed company reports.
- Review of Agreements -We can review your Agreements or Trading Conditions to ensure that you are adequately protected.
Back to services